I know these stormy waters
I have been here before
my ship is doomed it will wreck anyway
you and I will never become "we"
my love is my sentence
no one ever cared about me strongly enough
why would you
in the long run there is nobody but God
to carry me în His arms back home
wounded and torn to pieces
the same child in fetal position
watching my father slam the door
and never come back
again and again
I have been here before
my ship is doomed it will wreck anyway
you and I will never become "we"
my love is my sentence
no one ever cared about me strongly enough
why would you
in the long run there is nobody but God
to carry me în His arms back home
wounded and torn to pieces
the same child in fetal position
watching my father slam the door
and never come back
again and again
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu